CALL FOR SYMPOSIA
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
MAY 31, 2024
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstracts with more than 250 words will not be accepted. Abstracts must be submitted through the official online abstract submission system.
Any Abstract can be modified by clicking on the link in the confirmation email.
No faxed or e-mailed abstract will be accepted.
Detailed information for oral or poster presentation (time allotment, date, hour) will be sent by e-mail to the registered presenting Author in due time.
At least one Author of accepted abstracts is required to register and pay the registration fee to ensure the rights for the presentation. EuGMS is unable to support any participation cost related to the submitted abstract, including but not limited to registration, travel, and accommodation.
- If the submitting person is also one of the authors of the abstract should include also his/her name in the authors’ list.
- The submitting person is responsible for the correct use of the initials and surnames of the authors.
- Organizations should be abbreviated, with capitalization.
- Affiliations: all authors should have an affiliation, at least with a basic entry including the country.
- Abstracts with more than 250 words will not be accepted.
- The structure of the abstracts should include: introduction, methods, results, and key conclusions.
- The title of the abstract should be printed in initial capital letters followed by lowercase.
- Abbreviations should be defined by being placed in parentheses immediately after the full word or phrase has been typed for the first time.
- No graphs, figures, tables, or unusual symbols can be included.
- Place citations to references in square brackets, eg .
- If there are references after the abstract, there should also be citations to the refs in the abstract, and vice versa.
- Decimal punctuation is with a decimal point (in English), not with a comma.
- Generic (nonproprietary) names should be used for drugs and substances.